Tuesday, October 03, 2006

O.W.L.

I did something kind of silly the other day after talking to my friend Marsha about the latest theories on Harry Potter. I took the IQ quiz on The Leaky Cauldron website! I know it's kind of corny, but it was fun. I did receive an O.W.L - barely squeaking by!

This was fun. I hadn't read the latest interview with J.K. Rowling about Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince even though I've read the book a few times. There are some interesting observations discussed - anything from Dumbledore's somewhat questionable thinking patterns to just who is "R.A.B". If you are a Harry Potter fan and haven't been on any of the websites, they are very...educational, not to mention interesting.

My favorite one is J.K. Rowling's Official Site, but then there are The Leaky Cauldron and Mugglenet.

Well, that's all for now! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home